The first assignment for every IMKE student is to create or use an existing personal blog, where to post the course assignments, create and discuss IMKE related topics and link useful materials. So this is my version of an IMKE student's blog.
The very first course I attended at IMKE was called Introduction and Theoretical Foundations of New Media. This course will involve making concept maps for each lecture, writing an essay and analyzing peer essays. According to the introductory lecture, the assignments seem interesting and I am looking forward to start working already.
The second course I attended today took place in Skype. It was called Ethics and Law in New Media. It is an online course but with relatively large amount of homework. It also seems to be interesting for now at least.
After the first lecture IMKE10 students got to know each other a little better. We had a great time in Lost Continent and afterwards in the computer lab during the Skype meeting.
After the first day I can say I'm looking forward to the next lectures and meetings.
No comments:
Post a Comment