Friday, October 8, 2010

New Interactive Environments - Task 2

How did I plan my studies for Fall 2010?



While plannings my studies for this semester I considered four main aspects: the curriculum, available courses for this semester, my personal and work time schedule and my personal interests. When I found a compromise between all these aspects, I added the selected course blogs and web sites to my bookmarks and ordered RSS feeds where possible to my Gmail mailbox. IMKE Google calendar was a big help for getting an overview of the course timetable. Because of pretty big homework load I started using Remember the Milk for keeping up with all the assignments. My tasks in Remember the Milk are also connected to my mailbox. Basically all the necessary information is in Google calendar, bookmarks and mailbox.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    You have provided a simple and clear scheme with the emphasis on different web-based tools and services that supported or mediated the activity. I have noticed that most of you can't only concentrate on studies, but have to take into account your work schedule..
    CHeers,
    Terje

    ReplyDelete